jeudi 25 août 2016

Seachem phosguard regeneration

So - I dumped in inches of phosguard into my phosban reactor, within hours this stuff turned a nice golden brown. No where tho on the container does it state what color exausted phosguard looks like or if the material can be regenerated like purigen. I doubt it could but never hurt to ask.


Phosguard vs Prosban 2 messages oct. It is not recommended for phosphate buffered freshwater. Has anyone tried this and how did it work?

Can someone point it out or tell me how to. When do I replace my phosguard ? Reactivating question oct. Location: Philadelpahia, PA. According to SeaChem the media is not able to be regenerated. See this link (Offsite) - Seachem.


Generally this media is consider inferior to use GFO (Granular Ferric Oxide). PhosBan is a GFO based product.

I was using Phosban by Two Little Fishes, but didnt help much. It holds up well to agitation in a reactor and regeneration with an acid and then base bath which cuts costs. I have a hairy algae breakout.


Best chemical filtration? Water Chemistry 18 messages sept. Beginners Discussion 5 messages avr.


Aucun impact sur les éléments de trace, augmente le Redox Il devient marron quand il est saturé et peut se régénérer. CupriSorb : Retire le cuivre et les métaux lourds . PhosGuard is bead-shaped for optimum. The pads can be regenerated by simple rinsing in saltwater (saltwater use can be regenerated by the reverse, rinsing in freshwater). Simply roll or cut the pad to any shape, . The removal of phosphate by interface precipitation is not only possible in sea water but is enhanced by the presence of salts.


Most phosphate salts, with the limited exceptions of sodium and potassium, are virtually insoluble in water and less so in marine water. Purigen is a premium synthetic. Great with live plants, excellent regeneration process.


I found the most difficult information to retrieve was if this product works as well when you have a planted tank. I tested myself and I can say that after two weeks my plants still growing without any .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Heat dissipation

De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant heat dissipation – Dictionnaire français-anglais et moteur de recherche de traduct...